African Shae Butter
1. Dry skin, eczema, infant eczema, rashes
2. Treats dark spots, stretch mark , burns, lessens the irritation in psoriasis, wrinkles, blemishes, diaper rash, scars & skin discolorations.
3. Moisturizes and heals skin – relieves symptoms of extreme dryness, eczema, dermatitis and skin allergies
4. Anti-inflammatory properties .Provides pain relief from swelling and arthritis.
5. In Nigeria, Shea butter (popularly called ori in Yoruba) is used for the management of sinusitis and relief of nasal congestion. This is due to its hydrating properties which help in relaxing the tension in the facial skin, thus easing respiration.
6. Improves muscle relaxation and stiffness in joint aches/arthritis.
7. Strengthens cuticles and nails
8. Hair conditioner for dry and brittle hair.
9. Used for chapped lips.
10. Used as a sun blocking lotion. Protects with a natural sunscreen (due to its rich content of vitamin e and d).It reduce the effects of UV damage on the skin.